Duke MBA Application
Duke University is one of the well-known schools around the world and if you are applying to their MBA program, you need to make sure that you meet all the requirements and the admission process. Read this page for more information.
Duke MBA Application
Applicants of the university whether they are applying for MBA or JD degree must need to complete the application form at the admission office of the school. For candidates with disabilities that cannot access the LSAC application service, they can submit their personal statement, application form and resume to Law school.
Online Duke MBA Essays Application
For Duke MBA application it includes sections on program information and personal information. The details includes questions about concentrations and certificates as well as joint degree program. In addition, students will be asks to submit their transcripts of record, educational background, business resume, employment history, achievements, activities, Duke MBA essays and self reported test scores. Take note that recommendations and applications can only be submitted online. It is important that applicants must need to create their users ID and password to have access to the system. There will also be detailed instructions that are available in online system and applicants can access their application as many times they want before they will submit it. Aside from this, application will not be evaluated until applicants submit all supporting material and it is being received and verified by the committee.
- Transcripts of record: The transcripts should be legible and scanned copies are required for every university or college attended. All taken course and grades must be listed on transcripts and should display applicants date and name of institution. In addition, degree received and the date conferred should be clearly visible on transcripts. If it is not in English language, candidates must need to make arrangements in translating, attested as well as uploaded it. In requesting a transcript, you need to use Transcript Request Form in downloading forms.
- Application essays: For students applying to 2016 MBA program, they need to follow all the instructions and must answer questions. All the responses should be concise and must have 1.5 line spacing with a font of 10. All responses should be complete before submitting the application.
- Online recommendation forms: It is important that students must use the recommendation forms available online. It is important that the recommender should answer the questions briefly. In addition to this, applicants may receive some additional recommendations from alumni or current students. The forms are separated which is alumni recommendation form and student recommendation form
- GRE or GMAT scores: It is required that students should take GRE or GMA exam and all the scores must be sent directly from testing service to admission office. The office is accepting score up to five years old and they do not have minimum test score. For applicants who are not satisfied with their score, they can retake the exam before they will submit their application.
Didn’t apply here? Plan B: Kellogg MBA application!
Duke MBA 2016 Application Deadlines
- Early: September 15, 2016
- Round 1: October 14, 2016
- Round 2: January 5, 2017
- Round 3: March 22, 2017
- For early: October 26, 2016
- For round one: December 17, 2017
- For round two: March 15, 2017
- For round three: May 6, 2017
If you like a guidance in applying, you can consider MBA essay editing, MBA application packages or MBA admission consulting which include editing, resume edit, advising and interview coaching for your Duke application.
There you go the things you need to keep in your mind whenever you will apply at Duke MBA university program. Make sure that you have a complete application and to submit all required documents.