HAAS MBA Application
HAAS MBA application is simple because students must need to meet all requirements. Every fall, the MBA program is accepting bright, creative and diverse future leaders. They are admitting applicants with a solid professional as well as leadership potential coming from different backgrounds and industries.
HAAS MBA Application
The MBA program is looking for candidates who will fit to their program. Here are the admission criteria that applicants must know.
- Professional experience: Quality of MBA program is immeasurably and being enhanced by real world business. Most of the students of the program have 2 or more years work experience. In reviewing the application, students will be assessed to know if they become a leader.
- Academic aptitude: Past academic performance give indication whether students can handle the program or not. Applicants can apply to program if they can hold equivalent of 4 year United States bachelor’s degree and did not obtained comparable or MBA degree from another schools. In reviewing the transcripts of students, the program takes into account student’s choice of the coursework, competitiveness as well as GPA. GPA should be 3.0 of higher
- Quantitative proficiency: The curriculum of the school includes courses having qualitative focus that are more quantitative and analytical. Applicants must complete at minimum the statistics course or college level mathematics. The committee will look into quantitative proficiency in making the admission decisions.
- Personal qualities: Berkeley has distinct culture and they are looking for applicants that will represent the schools principles.
For general requirements, here are things that students must need to complete.
- Online application form
- Settle application fee worth $200
- Current resume
- Admission essays
- 2 professional recommendation letters
- GRE or GMAT scores
- University transcripts
- English language proficiency
Don’t waste time and prepare a Cornell MBA application as an alternative!
Note: Detailed instructions are given in online application. Applicants must need to note the paper application. Whenever having problems with essays and online application, check the FAQ section of the program.
Re-applicants: For applicants who submitted their application within past 2 years who are not admitted or was not able to register, it is required that they should complete and to submit some portions of online application:
- Employment section, which include current resume
- Applicant acknowledgement
- Education section
- Application fee
- Transcript of record from new coursework that completed prior to application
- Assuming that applicants completed the application at time of the submission, they need to answer the new questions by following the instructions
- For fall 2017, it is important to submit new test scores taken before June 1, 2015 for IELTS or TOEFL or October 1, 2010 for GRE or GMAT.
Note: Updating other application documents is optional even though the committee do note about efforts of applicants in their reapplication. For reapplicants, it is important that candidates should submit an outline on how they can improve their candidacy since their last application. The committee will look for substantive change of their qualifications. Applicants can use of the optional essay in giving such needed information. The school also encouraged reapplicants to submit 1 or 2 letters of recommendation
Berkeley MBA Deadline
For fall application deadlines, check this out!
- Round 1: October 1, 2016
- Round 2: January 7, 2017
- Round 3: march 31, 2017
- Round 1: December 17, 2016
- Round 2: March 24, 2017
- Round 3: May 12, 2017
Make sure that you know about Berkeley MBA deadline to qualify for the program and be admitted. Do not waste your time to complete all the necessary documents and to register so that you can become part of one of the top MBA universities. HAAS is one of the top schools you can apply for and you need to grab the opportunity to belong to the MBA program.