Harvard MBA Application
Harvard MBA application is quiet challenging because students must need to ensure that they meet all the requirements. The application program of the top MBA universities will be your help to know what you need to submit and to know where you should submit it.
Harvard MBA Admissions
- Applications to MBA program requires that students should have four year undergraduate degree or its equivalent
- Applicants need to submit their GRE or GMAT test results
- For applicants who attended non-English degree in undergraduate, they need to submit IELTS, iBT or TOEFL test results
- Written application: For Harvard business school MBA admissions, the school is asking applicants to prepare and assemble materials that will help them in assessing their qualifications. Take note that all materials should be submitted online before on or the application deadlines.
- Transcript of record: Applicants must need to have United States bachelor’s degree from accredited university, unless they are applying to the 2+2 program. For degree from international school that offers 3 year baccalaureate degree is a valid equivalent. Candidates can upload their unofficial transcript copy, but the committee will request the official copy for the verification purposes.
- GRE or GMAT: Applicants can report their unofficial GRE or GMAT score, but they need to submit also their official score. Each candidate should request Pearson or the ETS that will be sent directly to the program. If applying to the exam, the test date should fall within these dates.
Round 1: September 10 2010 and September 9, 2016
Round 2: January 6, 2011 and January 6, 2017
Round 3: April 4, 2011 and April 4, 2017
Keep in mind that there is no minimum GRE or GMAT score. The code for GMAT is HRLX89 and for GRE it is 4064.
- TOEFL, Pearson or IELTS: The English test is required for students who do not attend undergraduate school where the language of instruction is taught in English. For graduate degree being taught in English language, applicants can submit one of the test, but it’s not being required.
- Essay: There will be one question for applicants and they should answer it concisely.
- Recommendations: Applicants must need to submit 2 recommendations online before the application deadlines. The recommenders are asked to fill out the skills grid and personal qualities and they need to answer 2 questions. All recommendations should be completed online and they need to complete the recommendation form
- Resume: Applicants must need to submit current resume that will be uploaded online. It can be a CV or standard business resume. Writing it does not require special format wherein students can use whatever format they want.
- Acceptance of Policies: Applicants must need to sign acceptance of the admission policies of the school/
- Fee: Applicants must need to pay the application fee which is non-refundable. The free will is $250 and for applicants applying to 2+2 program, the fee will be $100.
- Interview: After submitting all written application and it is being submitted as well as reviewed, applicants will be invited for an interview.
Problems with admission? Don’t worry and read about plan B: Tuck MBA application!
Harvard MBA Application Deadlines
- Round 1: September 9, 2016
- Round 2: January 6, 2017
- Round 3: April 4, 2017
- Round 1: December 9, 2016
- Round 2: March 30, 2017
- Round 3: May 11, 2017
There you go the application requirements and the deadlines that you need to know in applying to the MBA program. Make sure that you complete all the documents before the deadline for your paper to be reviewed. For successful applicants, they will be notified on when will be their interview. If you want to become part of Harvard MBA program, start applying and be sure to complete all necessary documents.