MIT MBA Application
MIT is looking for motivated, diverse and dynamic students that will become part of their community. If you want to become part of it, you must know about MIT MBA application. It is important to complete all the requirements.
MIT MBA Application
- Resume: For MIT MBA program application, students should submit a business resume which include their employment history in a reverse chronological order with dates and titles indicating whether worked for full time or part time. It must include educational record, and other details.
- Essays: The program is interested how you think, act and work. With this, you need to describe fully about what you felt, did, said and thought. You need to answer the essay question. There is also optional question that inviting applicants to share more details about themselves in any format they want.
- Recommendations: Applicants are required to submit 2 letters of recommendation. Take note that professional recommendations are being preferred for students who want to speak about their professional potential and achievements. The recommenders should submit the recommendations online and the program is that accepting any recommendations via mail. There should be no recommendations coming from members of the family.
- Transcript of record: Applicants must need to scan as well as upload their transcript of records from all universities attended. Candidates should not mail the transcript and if it is not in English, it is important to upload the original and certified certification. For admitted students, they need to submit an official and sealed transcript from all universities attended. If there are discrepancies in the scanned transcript of records of students, it will result to applicant’s withdrawal or rejection of the admission offered.
- Test scores: The GRE or GMAT scores are required to all candidates and it must be taken before they submit their application. The MBA program is accepting both GRE and GMAT test results and they do not have preference on whatever you submit, be it GRE or GMAT test result. The time that online application is submitted, replacement of test scores is not allowed. The test scores will be valid for 5 years. The code for GMAT is X5X-QS-41 and the cod for GRE is 3791.
- Application fee: All applicants should pay the non-refundable application fee worth $250 and it is payable by credit card. The program is also offering waivers fee. Qualify applicants must need to submit at least 1 week before the deadline in processing waivers of current United States citizens who are college seniors, members of peace corps, teach for America alumni/ members and active United States military personnel.
Note: Online application will be diet at 3PM Eastern Time. Applicants must need to complete and to submit their online application before the deadline dates.
MIT Sloan MBA Application Deadlines 2017
- Round 1: September 17, 2016
- Round 2: January 14, 2017
- Round 3: April 11, 2017
Don’t worry if you can’t apply here. Plan B: Stanford MBA application!
- Round 1: December 16, 2017
- Round 2: April 4, 2017
- Round 3: May 18, 2017
Admitted applicants must need to give their reply on offered admission:
- Round 1: March 1, 2016
- Round 2: May 1, 2016
- Round 3: June 1, 2016
For HKS and re-applicants, they can submit applications on round 1 or round 2 deadline. For LGO applicants, they need to submit their reapplications by LGO deadline.
Applying to MIT MBA program will give you numerous opportunities and you are lucky if you qualify. It is important to start applying as early as possible for your application to be reviewed first. If you want to be successful and become the student of MIT School – one of the best MBA universities, submit your application today and all needed documents.