Stanford MBA Application
Stanford University is one of the best universities around the world and the Stanford MBA application is requiring students to complete all the documents. Students will not be admitted if they fail to complete all materials.
Stanford MBA Admissions
If you are excited to become part of the Stanford MBA program, you need to know what you should submit. The program is looking for students with demonstrated potential leadership, personal qualities, contributions and intellectual vitality.
- Intellectual vitality: The school believes that attitude is important and they are hoping that applicants will convey their dedication, genuine interest and passion. They want to understand the willingness of applicants in mastering all concepts of the MBA.
- Leadership potential: The committee will want to see the demonstrated potential of applicants through their professional competence and personal character. The personal character matters because it represents vast responsibility and for professional competence, they want to look for your leadership potential and experience.
- Personal qualities as well as contributions: The program wants to know who you are and what you’ve done. You need to tell about your beliefs, passions, experiences, ambitions and dreams that will help in forming Stanford community.
- Applicants must need to submit their transcript of record: The program is requiring that transcript copies should be submitted online. The school will require the official copy of transcript after applicants have been admitted. Discrepancy in the official or unofficial transcript will result to withdrawal of the admission. Students should submit electronic transcript from every school attended
- All academic degrees received or pursued
- GPA: There is no minimum GPA score that is required
- Language proficiency: Since the school is using English as its primary language, applicants must need to demonstrate their English proficiency. Speaking the English is not being required and if you speak other languages, you can indicate the proficiency up to 8 languages
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- A degree from international that offer 3 year baccalaureate degree is a valid equivalent
- Letters of reference: The letter of reference must give specific examples illustrating your desire and ability in making a big difference. Applicants must submit two letters of reference wherein one should come from direct supervisor and the other one if your personal choice. The letters should be submitted by deadline of round where you are applying for. Recommenders are required to submit the letters online by deadline. It is your responsibility to make sure that all the letters are being submitted on time. You need to register the recommenders.
- FERPA access rights: If you are enrolled, you have the chance to access your education record which include letter of reference
- Personal information, awards and activities: As part of applicant’s application process, the school will ask personal details such as gender, date of birth, family information, citizenship and social security number.
- Application fee: The committee will only evaluate application as well as to release it if applicants paid the application fee. The standard fee for the MBA program is $275 which is non-refundable. The application fee must be received by five p.m. For students who qualify for the reduced fee will be $100.
This application process is difficult for you? So try with a Harvard MBA application then!
Stanford MBA Application 2017 Deadlines
- Round 1: September 22, 2016
- Round 2: January 12, 2017
- Round 3: April 5, 2017
Decision Notification Deadline:
- Round 1: Not later than December 9, 2016
- Round 2: Not later than March 30, 2017
- Round 3: Not later than May 11, 2017
Applying at Stanford MBA University is a nice choice and if you want to become part of it, you should submit your application as early as possible so that you have a higher chance of getting accepted. Start completing all documents and submit it now!