The Most Affordable MBA Programs
Cheapest MBA Programs
The best thing with online MBA degree programs is that some of them are offering affordable MBA programs to students. Some of it is accredited and they are offering a high quality of education. To know the affordable schools, check this out!
Top Affordable MBA Programs
- Sam Houston State University: Even though the school is not the cheapest school you can apply for, they are still offering affordable MBA degree. The university is a cheap and good option for students in Texas. The program make sure that students will be competitive enough the time they will graduate and their tuition is $4,572.
- Oklahoma State University: The school is offering AACSB online MBA that is accredited available on part time basis. The program was designed in giving students great flexibility that they need. The good thing with the program is that they are offering high quality education that is accredited. The tuition of the program is $4,488.
- Arkansas State University: Arkansas State University is one of the cheap MBA programs you can apply for. It was created for the reason that they need high quality programs with flexibility and power being offered in online format. The program is perfect for working adults who are busy with their worlds or jobs. For working professionals who want to level up their education, they can choose the university to ensure that they become successful and to have a higher career. The tuition of the program is $4,390.
- East Carolina University: The school is offering a flexible AACSB online MBA program that is accredited. The program was designed in accommodating needs of students whatever undergraduate background they have. The tuition of the MBA program is $4,223.
- Prairie View A&M University: The MBA program of the school was designed to help talented and ambitious students. Students can able to complete the degree in two years and the good thing with it is that they have the most flexible and affordable MBA program around the world. Their tuition for MBA is $4,134.
- University of Wyoming: The school is requiring 30 credits to complete the degree. Even though there are many schools that are AACSB accredited, the university is a good choice because they are offering flexible and high quality education. They have a basic program requiring only 30 credits which means students can do part time. The program can be completed in 2 years or less and the tuition is $3,978.
- Texas A&M-Commerce: The University is one of the prominent public education in the nation and they have massive network of alumni. They also give the best MBA program for students and it is one of the best choices for students. The MBA program of the school tuition is $3,630.
- University of West Georgia: The MBA program online offered by the university is one of the affordable choices. It is not only the third cheapest program for MBA, but their price is definitely incredible for non-residents and state residents. The tuition of the university is $3,672.
- University of Texas at Brownsville: The MBA program of the school is AACSB accredited and it is one of the cheapest programs in the world. The program is 48 credits hours long that give students the chance to be focus on areas of business that matters to them. The tuition fee of the school is $3,444.
- Fayetteville State University: This is accredited by AACSB in offering MBA program online. The program will equip students the best tools that are necessary for them to become successful.
If you want an affordable MBA program, choose from the list. It is all accredited and will help you to succeed in the industry. If you are interested in something else, try to read about top executive MBA programs.