Top Economics MBA Programs
Getting MBA in Economics
Top economics MBA programs will be your help to become successful and to have a higher career. If you want to enroll in MBA program and looking for a good school you can apply, check this out. This page will provide you with the top ten MBA programs.
Top Economics MBA Programs
- Harvard University: The faculty of the program will assist students to decide what courses they will take. It’s expected that students will have a good relationship with the faculty members and students need to consult the sponsors.
- Stanford University: The economics program of the school includes a faculty that will teach a broad range of topics, which include industrial organization, economic theory, macroeconomics, labor economics, environment economics, international trade and econometrics. The teachers will teach the principles of economics as well as statistics in the managerial foundation. Students will also learn about application of the economics, public policy, global management, human resource management and other topics.
- University of Chicago: Economics program is a great tool in understanding society. With the university, they develop many ideas explaining economies and how agent operates. There are many things that students will learn about the program which include the concepts of economics like consumption as function of the permanent income, human capital economies and much more.
- MIT: MIT is one of the leading MBA school programs around the world and their mission it to make innovative leaders and to developed great principles. The program will prepare students for their next step that is equipped with important tools that need in leading a tem, managing complex organization and others. They will be fueled with world class faculty.
- UC Berkeley: The MBA program of the school is about fresh thinking, leadership, incredible talent and positive impact. They make sure that students will form a valuable lifelong network. They make sure that students will be educated the way they want it.
- Columbia University: Columbia consistently ranked as one of the best economics MBA program in the nation. Their program gives them the strongest networks as well as support and they also have distinguished alumni.
- Northwestern University: The program is offering managerial economics to students and if you want to know more information, you can visit the course catalog of the program. You will be provided with descriptions, viewing courses as well as sample syllabus.
- University of Pennsylvania: The University has long tradition of innovative knowledge and intellectual rigor. Their tradition lives until today through entrepreneurship, creativity as well as engagement of the faculty, staff and students.
- Dartmouth: The MBA program of the school is offering courses in international economics, finance, macroeconomics, development economics, labor economics as well as public economics. They are using discipline and tools of economics in understanding social issues.
- Yale University: The school has joint program in financial economics that was established in the year 2006. The aim of the program is about exploiting strength of sponsors in training students that has interest to study financial economics. Students must need to complete the program to get the certification they need. If you want to know more information about the financial economics joint program of the school, you can visit their website.
Many schools are offering MBA business economics and this page presented some of the universities you can choose from. If you want to have major in economics, be sure that you choose the best school. Make sure that you get what you want and their faculty will help you in knowing all the concepts and theories in economics. Whatever school you want to choose, meet the requirements to be accepted.
Need another? So why not to read about accounting MBA programs?