USC MBA Application
The USC MBA programs are providing a foundation for process of business practice and lifetime learning. For over 8o years, the school has given scholarship opportunities and world class research. To know USC MBA application, check this out!
USC MBA Application
For applicants to be considered on MBA program, they need to submit the following:
- 4 year undergraduate degree or its equivalent from accredited university or institution
- Professional experience
- Applicants must need to submit their official transcript of record. It is recommended that applicants upload their unofficial transcript of record with their application
- Submit official GRE or GMAT score report. Test scores will be valid for five years and it is important that applicants submit their test score the time they will submit their application. GRE or GMAT requirements will not be waived and it must be uploaded together with the application. The code for the GMAT is 3899C23 and for GRE, it is 4852
Note: The GRE and GMAT scores are proven to help committee in predicting whether applicants are prepared for the MBA program, especially on analytic and quantitative parts of program.
- One essay
- Current professional resume
- Settle application fee worth $150 which is non-refundable
- For international applicants, it is important to submit TOEFL or IELTS test results. Applicants should read USC policy to know if the requirements applies to you
- Interviews: It will be conducted through invitation only at discretion of admission committee. The candidates selected will be notified through email. Interview that will be done via video web conference for final candidates.
Note: Currently, the MBA program is not accepting applications to the online program from Arkansas, Alabama, Maryland, Indiana, Columbia and Wisconsin. For online application, the said countries are not qualified.
- Applicants will need to submit their official transcript of record and it can be mailed to USC office. The transcript of record should receive by the USC office in sealed envelope. Applicants can use online forms in requesting their transcript of record. Regardless, the program is already accepting electronic transcripts as long as applicants meet the guidelines: the transcript should originate from secure site that is formally linked to sending university and the institution is located in US. The program is not accepting electronic transcripts from institution overseas.
Don’t agree with this application form? Read more about NYU MBA application program!
- Applicants must need to submit 3 letters of recommendation. One of the letters must come from professional contact such as personal supervisor. Every letter must give specific observations as well as examples of student’s teamwork, leadership, personal qualities and analytical skills.
USC MBA Application 2018 Deadlines
USC MBA programs set their application deadlines for students to know which round they will apply. Students must need to complete their application on or before the deadline. Here is the list for the submission deadline.
- Round 1: March 14, 2018
- Round 2: May 2, 2018
- Round 3: This is the final deadline for submission and it must be submitted on June 6, 2018
- Classes start: August 8,2018
USC MBA Admissions
The committee will review as well as render decisions about the applications within 2 to 3 weeks of submission deadline. With the class size of the program, it is recommended that applicants must submit all materials as soon as possible.
If you want to become part of USC MBA University, make sure to complete all the requirements. You should also keep in mind all the deadlines. The program is strict in reviewing applications that is why completing all materials should be done as soon as possible. If you want to apply, start it now while there are still slots available. Begin to meet your goals, get a professional career and educated with the help of USC MBA program.