5 Interesting MBA Admission Facts
Are you looking for information about the five most interesting admission facts? If so, you have come to the right post to show you exactly what facts you have to know about graduate study. Check out MBA application tips we offer. First, what are the most popular specializations in MBA?
Most Popular Specializations in MBA
If you are looking for a top specialization that has been the favorite of many students applying for an MBA slot in their chosen MBA School, here are some of them.
- Human resources
- Supply chain management
- Operations management
- Information technology
There are so many business schools to choose from based on your location, budget and so many other factors. However, not all of them are top schools. To find what those top MBA schools are, check out below.
- Harvard Business School
- University of Pennsylvania (Wharton Business School)
- Northwestern University (Kellogg School of Management
- Stanford Graduate School of Business
- University of Michigan (Ross School of Business)
Business School Statistics You Have to Know (Acceptance rate, Average GMAT and Average Salary)
- Harvard Business School, 11%, 727, $120, 700
- University of Pennsylvania, 19%, 725, $123, 175
- Northwestern University, 22%, 713, $119, 394
- Stanford Graduate School of Business, 7%, 732, $125, 592
Reasons MBA Programs Are Popular
- High salary guaranteed
- Increase in career opportunities
- Increase in knowledge and development of skills
- Business networking
Do you want to experience all these benefits (and more) experienced by MBA graduates from top MBA schools? Before you could, there are some requirements to check, such as…
- Three-year graduates
- High GMAT score
- At least two years of work experience
- At least 550 TOEFL score
There you have some of the most interesting MBA facts to know if you were interested to become a graduate student and eventually a successful businessperson someday. Finally, learn more about your target MBA School, including the requirements, cost and deadlines, among other things.