Kellogg MBA Application
Kellogg MBA Application
It is easy because all you need to do is to apply and to make sure that you complete all the requirements. The school will not accept the late application and they have truly strict application. Some programs require submitting MBA statement of purpose along with other admissions documents. Keep in mind all your documents must be outstanding and truly distinguish you from the crowd.
Kellogg MBA Admissions
Applying is your first step to develop your skills in building great organizations and to have a good connection that will help your career to grow. If you want to apply at the university, here is the criteria admission.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from accredited university or college is required. Previous study in economics or business is not being required. The MBA program is requiring quantitative skills that are why they are encouraging students to complete the introductory courses in statistics and calculus.
- Admission committee will evaluate applicant’s personal character, scholastic ability, motivations, career performance, and leadership ability, management potential and interpersonal skills.
- Admission committee will assess applicant’s personal essays, GMAT or GRE score, academic record, resume, letter of recommendation, video essay, TOEFL that is required for international applicants and IELTS as well as evaluative interview report.
- Applicants must need to have professional experience demonstrating self awareness and maturity which include extracurricular activities and military service.
- There will be interview for applicants and it will allow the committee to further evaluate students communication and interpersonal skills, motivations and career focus
- It is important that Chicago candidates should request off campus interview, unless they are applying to JD MBA program.
Note: All interviews will be schedules and completed by listed deadlines. The program is asking candidates to indicate their preference whether they want an off campus or on campus interview. All the interviews will be considered equal regardless of format.
- For on campus interview, it will be scheduled online after submitting applicant’s application. The interviews slots are being scheduled on first come first served basis wherein it will be conducted on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday as well as select Saturdays. The interview will last 30 to 45 minutes.
- For request of off campus interview, applicants will be notified via email within 4 to 6 weeks from application deadline. The interview will be conducted by Alumni Admissions Organization members.
Because of high demand for the interviews and the limited availability of the interviewers, applicants will receive an interview waiver. If the interview is being waived, the committee will contact you to schedule a Skype or phone interview. Keep in mind that all interview request will be final after submission.
If you cannot attend the interview, make sure to contact the Admission Office in cancelling the request.
Want to apply to another school? Read more about HAAS MBA application!
Kellogg MBA 2016 Application Deadlines
Submission of Deadline
- Round 1: September 22, 2016
- Round 2: January 6, 2017
- Round 3: April 6, 2017
- For round one: December 16, 2016
- For round two: March 23, 2017
- For round three: May 20,2017
Note: All applications should be received by the program not later than 5 p.m. It is important to check the deadlines to know the round you are applying. Applicants must need to take note of the dates to ensure that they submit their application on time. If you want to know more information, you can check out the website of the school.
MBA study is not an easy because there are many things you need to face. There are challenges and struggles you need to face in applying, but all your effort will be worth it if you qualify and accepted in Kellogg program. If you want to become a member of the school, make sure that you follow all instructions and you are able to meet the requirements for one of the top MBA universities.