MBA Tests Scores
What You Must You Know about MBA Tests
These test scores are one of the requirements that applicants must need to submit in applying to MBA program. Aside from it, you should also know what the other requirements that you must submit are. For more information, read this page!
Requirements in Applying to MBA Program
- Transcripts of records: Aside from GMAT or GRE scores, applicants must need to submit their transcript of records. Applicants must have equivalent United States bachelor’s degree from accredited university or institution by the time they will apply. Candidates can submit their unofficial copy of their transcript of record. For applications that are successful, official transcript of record will be accepted.
- GMAT or GRE scores: The MBA program is accepting both GRE and GMAT scores which is valid for 5 years from the date that applicants took the exam from the application date deadline. Applicants can self-report their score on application or to upload their unofficial score results. For applications that are accepted, official test scores are required. Students who take the GRE or GMAT test more than once, the highest score will be use. The MBA does not match and mix scores.
- Current resume: The resume must need to be op to date based on applicants professional experience and education details. Applicants must need to include dates and for more information, they can include their professional service or community activities as well as interests or hobbies.
Note: There is still other information that you need to know in applying. You need to complete all requirements before you submit your application.
Hurry up! Submit your application before MBA admission deadlines!
How to Prepare for GMAT
If you want to prepare for your GMAT test, here is what you need to know. It will be your help so that you get a high score and not to retake the exam again.
- Develop study schedule: Before you take the exam, you need to make a study schedule as soon as possible. You need to be consistent in following it. Make sure that you will become realistic with the schedule that you set. What you should do is to make schedule on the active hours that you can read books and other sources.
- Apply lessons: If you want to pass the exam, you need to apply for lessons. You can keep your GMAT skills shard by applying to lessons. Argument, math and grammar structures will help you and there are numerous exercises that you can found.
- Great studying environment: It is obvious that you need to study in a good environment. You need to set the time on when you need to study and be sure that the place you choose is quiet giving you the relaxation you need in studying. Make sure that you get rid of all distractions and your family members should not distract you.
- Studying tools: Make sure to find good studying tools that help you in studying. You need to find tools that will help you in improving your skills at your own time.
- Time off: Do not be afraid to have time off. If you need to spend more time to improve your weaknesses, then do it. Keep in mind that GMAT is an essential part of applicant’s future and career that is why you need to give your best opportunity to become successful.
If you want to succeed and become part of the MBA program, make sure that you spend time in reading. Prepare all the tools you need as well as to set your time on when you need to study. If you are prepared, study today, but if you are not; be sure that you do all things. Maybe, you can be interested in full MBA admission requirements as well.