NYU MBA Application
Important Details on NYU MBA Application
For re-applicants, it is important to know about the reapplication process. It is required to read the application instructions before starting to apply. Make sure to review the deadlines, selection criteria, policies pages and notification and process.
- Standardized tests: Applicants must need to submit their GRE or GMAT test score. It is also required that they should submit their language proficiency test results, be it IELTS or TOEFL
- Transcripts and degrees: Applicants can submit a self reported unofficial transcripts or scanned transcript of records
- Professional information: Applicants must submit a resume with their work history
- Recommendations: The letters of recommendation must come from one current supervisor
- International student supplement (if applicable)
- Applicants must pay the non-refundable fee
It is important to send the supplemental materials like sealed recommendation as well as essay according to the instructions given by the program. Applicants should not mail a USB or DVD if they will submit their video for their essay two. It is also need to keep it mind that official transcript of records should not be mailed. For mailed materials, it must be postmarked by deadline date.
When it comes to selection criteria, the program is looking for applicants with great interpersonal skills, excellent intellectual ability as well as has the desire in creating value for society and business. Applicants are being evaluated across 3 dimensions: professional achievements and aspirations, personal characteristics and academic profile.
- Academic profile: The program is seeking for students with great performance in their academic studies. The selection will be based on general aptitude that measured by GRE or GMAT. The school does not have cumulative GPA requirements as well as accounts in the grading systems across the world. They do not also have minimum test score requirements. They consider the applicant’s higher GRE scores, GMAT score and IELTS or TOEFL scores.
- Professional achievements and aspirations: The MBA program is looking for students having a good track record of success and has a high potential leadership skills. They are looking for students who can able to think broadly in reaching their goals in the business environment. The professional achievements and aspirations are being assessed through applicants resume or work history, essays, recommendations and interview.
- Personal characteristics: They are seeking for students who will embody the program values of collaboration and mutual support and who will become passionate. The personal characteristics will be evidenced in recommendations, essays, interview and activities and achievements.
NYU MBA Application Deadlines 2017
- First deadline: October 15, 2016
- Second deadline: November 15, 2016
- Third deadline: January 15, 2017
- Fourth deadline: March 15, 2017
Need an alternative for applying? Read more about MIT MBA application!
- First deadline: December 15, 2016
- Second deadline: February 15, 2016
- Third deadline: April 1, 2017
- Fourth deadline: June 1, 2017
Application must be submitted before on or 11:59 PM United States Eastern Time. For mailed application materials, it should be postmarked by deadline date.
There you have the information that you need in applying at NYU. It is important that you submit all the application materials before the deadline or as early as possible. Make sure that you apply earlier to have a higher chance of getting accepted. Finally, if you want to become part of NYU – one of the top MBA universities, meet the application requirements and follow the admission process. Start to submit your application while you have much time.