Should I Get an Online MBA?
Why are students taking their MBA online? Today, an online degree can be offered to students who happen to be professionals, too. They can now take and finish their degrees online. Below are some stats you need to know about an MBA degree online as well as the benefits of getting into MBA online.
Cheapest Online MBA
- The cheapest online MBA programs should be schools that are accredited by the Distance Education and Training Council
- The average cost of a distance MBA from a DETC school is $11,886.
Online MBA Stats
- 355 accredited degrees are available
- Average years to complete is 3 years and it is commonly consists of 10/15 courses
- A distance MBA can cost can be as little as $4,464 (New Charter University), or as much as $135,555 (Duke University Online).
Why Students Take an Online MBA Degree
- It is easier to balance time between their professional or personal lives and coursework. Students can decide the time to attend their classes no matter where they are in the world. They can access their classrooms from anywhere through their online portal. Flexibility and instant access are two of the main benefits to take up an MBA degree online.
- Professors are reachable through online venues, including chat rooms, discussion boards and emails. Students don’t need to worry if they have concerns or questions—these will be answered in one day.
- Students can complete their MBA in one and a half years, all at better prices that they cannot find in many traditional classroom based programs.
There you have what to know about an MBA degree online. If you want to learn more about it, you can find everything that you need to know about MBA applications at Getting-into-MBA.com today!