Top Executive MBA Programs
If you are looking for top executive MBA programs that you can apply for, this page will be your help. You will know the best schools that you can choose from. MBA degree is not easy to complete and if you want the best education, check this out! Here is a list of top ten MBA programs.
EMBA Programs: Best List
- University of Pennsylvania (Wharton): Students at the university will know how to handle stress, to lead a team and to make critical decisions. They will able to develop their skills and will get a hands on experience to world class faculty. The school has campus in San Francisco and Philadelphia.
- University of Chicago (Booth) : Students can earn MBA degree in traditional studies in full time studies or choose to complete their MBA degree in part time basis. For this, students will need to study in weekend and evening courses. The university has also executive MBA program that can be completed in 21 months in Hong Kong, Chicago or London.
- Northwestern University (Kellogg): Students of the management program can choose numerous graduate degree programs that they want which include full time MBA program that is taught in traditional classes. They also have part time MBA program that have classes in Saturdays and evenings. For students who want to earn some credentials can pursue master’s degree.
- Columbia University: Students can pursue executive MBA or full time MBA degree in financial economics, leadership or marketing. Whatever the degree focus of students, they can choose courses offered at the university. For broader education, students can choose dual degrees.
- New York University (Stern): MBA students at the university will be grouped and they will be engage to two years of studies. For students in MBA general management, they can specialize in 3 areas like innovation and entrepreneurship as well as luxury marketing. Students are allowed to complete dual degrees at accelerated pace.
- Duke University (Fuqua): Duke University is offering numerous options in completing the MBA program. Add of the options will use the same educational experience. In addition, students can complete their degree in daytime, weekend executive or global executive schedule. The program is also offering cross continent program that is unique and can be completed in 6 locations like Dubai, UAE and London.
- University of Michigan—Ann Arbor (Ross) : University of Michigan stresses an action based learning and they have a concept that will teach students on asking questions, identifying problems, becoming effective leaders and much more. Students have the chance to complete their studies in full time or part time, executive or global MBA. Part time studies can be completed on weekends or evenings and when it comes to EMBA courses, students will meet once only in weekend every month.
- University of California—Berkeley (Haas): Graduate students will benefit because of the location of the school. It is a good place for jobs and internships. For students who want to take MBA degree, they can take the course in 21 months or 3 years if they want to become part time students. Part time studies will be help on Saturdays and evenings. For electives, it makes up over half of the curriculum wherein students can choose courses that being offered. When it comes to business professionals, they can still earn their MBA degree by enrolling in 19 months studies through the Berkeley MBA executives program.
- University of California—Los Angeles (Anderson): The students of the MBA program of the university can complete the program in 1 year business classes that will be followed by year self-selected courses. The good thing is that students can pursue specializations or tracks through electives. If they do not want it, they can complete 1 one the ten concurrent degree programs.
- University of North Carolina—Chapel Hill (Kenan-Flagler): The MBA program is offering flexible classes with emphasis on the global perspectives and business process model.
To know about executive MBA courses, you need to enroll on the best schools of MBA program. Interested in something different? Read about economics MBA programs.